- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
S. Wade Malone
201 17th Street NW, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30363
S. Wade Malone is a partner in the Atlanta office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP who practices commercial litigation. Mr. Malone is the Chair of the Atlanta Office's Business Litigation Team.
- Litigation practice includes representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation in both state and federal courts throughout the United States, including business, healthcare, intellectual property, antitrust, restrictive covenant and construction litigation
- Certified Mediator
- Representative Matters
- Successfully representing an individual in a 35 day arbitration in an effort by others to dilute his ownership and managment rights in a thriving hotel software business.
- Successfully representing a minority owner in litigation in which the majority owners tried to squeeze him out of a successful software consulting business.
- Successfully representing an individual in a lawsuit alleging copyright infringement.
- Successfully representing a family in litigation versus a major utility involving rights in a 99 year lease of a power plant.
Awards and Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America® -- Commercial Litigation (2013-2015)
- Georgia Super Lawyer in Business Litigation (2004 – 2014)
- Selected by Georgia Trend Magazine as a member of their Legal Elite in Business Litigation
- Randolph Thrower Lifetime Achievement Award, for promoting diversity in the legal profession, from the State Bar of Georgia (2012)
- Atlanta Bar Association’s Leadership Award, the Bar's highest award, given to those that inspire by their example, challenge by their deeds, and remind us all of our debt to the profession and community (2009)
- Charles E. Watkins, Jr. Award from the Atlanta Bar Association for sustained and distinguished service to the Bar (1998)
- Atlanta Bar Association, Distinguished Service Awards (1996, 2013)