- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
Areas of Law
James S. Rollins
Boston, MA 02109-2127
James Rollins is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough's Boston office.
- Experience in securities litigation focusing his practice on the representation of financial institution (including broker dealers, investment management firms, hedge funds, and banks) in securities regulatory and enforcement defense; and in disputes arising with principals, investors, and employees
- Handles general commercial litigation, creditors' rights and bankruptcy, and intellectual property matters, as well as First Amendment and related issues in which he represents publishers, broadcasters, and individuals
- Served as a national coordinating counsel for a New York-based broker dealer in connection with multimillion-dollar fraud claims arising from research analyst's work brought through more than 100 arbitrations and tried or otherwise resolved many as lead counsel
- Board Member, Lawyers Without Borders, Inc.
- Board Member, Prisoner's Legal Services
- Princeton University Alumni Council