June 12, 2018Nelson Mullins’ Trish Markus appointed to N.C. Institute of Medicine
November 13, 2017
NASHVILLE – Thomson Reuters business information service has selected six Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough attorneys for inclusion in its 2017 Mid-South "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" lists.
The attorneys and their practice areas are:
• Kelly L. Frey (Super Lawyers) – Technology Transactions (only Technology Transaction attorney listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers)
• Thallen J. Brassel (Rising Star) – Business/Corporate
• Lori L. Brewer (Rising Star) – Technology Transactions
• James A. Haltom (Rising Star) – Business Litigation
• Nina M. Kumar (Rising Star) – Business/Corporate
• Shane G. Ramsey (Rising Star) – Bankruptcy: Business
Thomson Reuters combines peer nominations and evaluations with third-party research, and each candidate is evaluated on peer recognition and professional achievement, according to the organization. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Click here to view their full methodology.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 550 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in 10 states and Washington, DC. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
These materials have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.