The partners of Nelson Mullin Riley & Scarborough LLP have elected 18 attorneys to the partnership effective Jan. 1, 2022. Overall, the firm elected new partners across 12 cities and seven states.
- Samantha Lewis. Lewis practices in the areas of education law, focusing on Title IX, special education, and student disciplinary matters.
- Donna Beezhold. Beezhold is a commercial real estate attorney with significant experience in the development and healthcare industries.
- Rebekah McCorvey. McCorvey is a mergers and acquisitions partner, advising buy-side and sell-side clients in complex business transactions in a broad range of industries.
- Matthew Zischke. Zischke has experience advising all types of employers on a variety of benefits matters.
- Daniel Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald concentrates his practice on buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, liquidation and exit strategies, general corporate governance matters, and a variety of other corporate transactional matters.
- Blake Gansborg. Gansborg’s legal practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in state court, federal court, administrative forums, and arbitration proceedings.
- Daniela Ferro (Miami). Ferro practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation in federal and state trial courts and before arbitral panels.
- Christina Lehm (Fort Lauderdale). Lehm practices in the areas of commercial litigation and appellate law in state and federal courts.
- Shaun Rechsteiner (Orlando). Rechsteiner focuses his construction practice on litigation.
In New York
- Val Gross. Gross focuses her practice on business technology and complex sourcing transactions.
- Cara Ludwig (Raleigh). Ludwig focuses her practice on assisting healthcare providers with a variety of transactional matters.
In South Carolina
- Matt Austin (Charleston). Austin focuses his practice on healthcare and white collar litigation.
- Olesya V. Bracey (Charleston). Bracey practices in the areas of general litigation, complex commercial litigation, and business tort litigation.
- Nick Charles (Columbia). Charles practices in appellate advocacy, including the formulation and coordination of litigation and appellate strategies.
- Jeff Gurney (Greenville). Gurney is at the forefront of automated vehicle law and has written an ABA treatise on the legal aspects of automated vehicles.
- Phillip Mullinnix (Charleston). Focusing his practice on healthcare, Mullinnix advises and represents healthcare clients in a range of regulatory, operational, and licensing matters.
- Zeb Thomas, III (Myrtle Beach). Thomas practices in the areas of real estate, corporate law, banking, tax law, and commercial transactions.
- Donna Tillis (Columbia). Tillis focuses her practice on complex business litigation, particularly in the areas of financial services, class action defense, insurance coverage and bad faith claims, and construction defect.