The recurring event offers the opportunity for attendees to learn to effectively manage a healthcare compliance program and mitigate risk at their organizations.
The HCCA Academies provide three-and-a-half days of classroom-style training in the essentials of managing a compliance program. Class size is limited to encourage interaction with the faculty and other Academy attendees, facilitate group exercise, and to provide opportunities to experiment with putting key principles into practice.
Information on future events can be found here.
Gabe Imperato will speak on this topic again at the following upcoming events for HCCA:
- Oct. 5–8 in Austin, Texas
- Oct. 19–22 in Washington, D.C.
- Nov. 2–5 in Nashville, Tennessee
- Nov. 16–19 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Dec. 7–10 in Las Vegas, Nevada