Nelson Mullins Greenville Attorneys Selected for
2017 ‘Legal Elite’
GREENVILLE, SC (August 7, 2017)–Sixteen Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP attorneys based in Greenville have been recognized by Integrated Media Publishing in their 2017 ‘Legal Elite’ listing. The company’s publication, Greenville Business Magazine, conducted the survey and published the list in their August edition. The total listed from Nelson Mullins represents more than one-third of the attorneys resident in the Greenville office.
The Greenville attorneys selected and their practices are:
- Benjamin A. Barnhill – Bank and Finance
- Henry M. “Buzz” Burwell – International
- Nicole Cuadrado – Labor and Employment
- William H. Foster – Labor and Employment
- D. Sean Faulkner – Commercial Real Estate
- Neil E. Grayson – Bank and Finance
- John M. Jennings – Bank and Finance, Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Timothy E. Madden – Family Law
- Sam Outten – Business Litigation
- Marvin Quattlebaum Jr. – Business Litigation
- Jay Rogers – International
- Bo Russell – Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Brad Rustin – Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Reid T. Sherard – Family Law (most votes in category)
- Rivers S. Stilwell – Business Litigation
- David H. Wilkins – Government Relations (most votes in category)
According to the publication, the magazine invites attorneys to vote on who, in their opinion, are the top lawyers in 20 different categories. Respondents could nominate lawyers in their firms, but for each in-firm lawyer there had to be an out-of-firm lawyer nominated, although not necessarily in the same practice area, according to Integrated Media Publishing, which produces the magazine. Click here for full methodology.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 550 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
For additional information, contact Jan Easterling, Nelson Mullins Communications Coordinator, at 800.237.2000, ext. 255.9794.