- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Stanley S. Jones, Jr.
201 17th Street NW, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30363
Stan Jones, a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, practices in Atlanta. Mr. Jones practices in the areas of healthcare law, governmental relations and public policy, and administrative law.
Awards and Honors
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Healthcare
- 2011 Sandy Brandt Volunteer Service Award, Mental Health America
- The Best Lawyers In America® -- Health Care Law and Governmental Relations Law (2007-2014)
- Super Lawyers - healthcare and government relations
- Involved in the mental health movement in Georgia since working on numerous gubernatorial and presidential commissions for the Carter family
- Board of Directors, Georgia Legal Services Program
- Founding President, Project Interconnections, an initiative that, under the leadership of Honorary Chairperson and former first lady Rosalynn Carter, has built more than 200 units of housing in Atlanta for homeless persons suffering from mental illness
- Executive Committee, Dean’s Council for the Emory University School of Public Health
- Has served on Governor Perdue’s Mental Health Service Delivery Commission, which was created by an Executive order issued on August 7, 2007
- Serves on Behavioral Health Coordinating Council
- Former Chairman of the Board, Visiting Nurse Health Systems, Inc.
- Former Chairman of the Board, Mental Health America of Georgia
- Founding Board Member, Atlanta Community Court Foundation
- Former Chairman, Georgia Commission on Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Service Delivery
- Former Vice President for Public Policy, National Mental Health Association