- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Stanley S. Jones, Jr.
201 17th Street NW, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30363
Stan Jones, a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, practices in Atlanta. Mr. Jones practices in the areas of healthcare law, governmental relations and public policy, and administrative law.
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Leadership in the Public Interest, Emory University School of Law EPIC Inspiration Awards (2014)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Healthcare
- 2011 Sandy Brandt Volunteer Service Award, Mental Health America
- The Best Lawyers In America® -- Health Care Law and Governmental Relations Law (2007-2014)
- Super Lawyers - healthcare and government relations
- Founding President, Project Interconnections, an initiative that, under the leadership of Honorary Chairperson and former first lady Rosalynn Carter, has built more than 200 units of housing in Atlanta for homeless persons suffering from mental illness
- Executive Committee, Dean’s Council for the Emory University School of Public Health
- Has served on Governor Perdue’s Mental Health Service Delivery Commission, which was created by an Executive order issued on August 7, 2007