Areas of Law
William M. Poole
201 17th Street NW, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30363
Bill Poole is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in the Firm's Atlanta office.
- Heads the Atlanta office International Practice, co-chair of the Firm International Practice Group.
- Practice is focused on transnational business and investment matters and is recognized nationally and internationally for his significant experience in transnational business transactions
- Practiced in Atlanta as a corporate and tax lawyer, focusing on representing foreign companies and individuals in establishing or acquiring businesses and properties in the United States and representing U.S. businesses with respect to exporting products and services and transacting business outside the United States
- Represented companies and individuals from more than 50 countries doing business in the United States and U.S. companies and individuals doing business in more than 60 countries outside of the United States
- Counseled and advised clients regarding all aspects of general corporate and commercial business, including acquisitions and mergers, and sales, distribution, franchising, licensing and joint venture relationships
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Founder, Former President and current member of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, World Trade Center of Atlanta
- Selected as a member of the first class of the Society of International Business Fellows
- Appointed by the United States Secretary of Commerce as a member and former chair of the Atlanta District Export Council