Nelson Mullins attorneys provide a broad range of legal services for financial institutions, including state and national banks and their holding companies, as well as for bank technology companies and other bank service organizations.
Whether it’s a de novo institution trying to navigate the gauntlet of banking rules and regulations, or an established financial service provider interested in growth through acquisitions or secondary stock offerings, Nelson Mullins Financial Service attorneys can provide the necessary guidance.
The firm’s extensive experience in representing financial service providers throughout the Southeast -- from Maryland to Florida to Mississippi -- and its thorough understanding of the issues facing the banking industry are an indispensable resource for clients. Additionally, Nelson Mullins adds value beyond services through access to a large network of contacts.
Nelson Mullins’ experience includes:
- Bank holding company and financial holding company formation and regulation
- Regulatory enforcement, securities compliance and civil litigation
- Securities Offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Takeover strategies and defenses
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
- Directors and officers liability
- General business representation
- Estate planning
- Financial services, including insurance and brokerage